Revision as of 18:28, 29 January 2008 by AmyKohrman
What are the trigger events?
- A publisher stops operations; or
- A publisher ceases to publish a title; or
- A publisher no longer offers back issues; or
- Upon catastrophic and sustained failure of a publisher's delivery platform.
Who decides when a trigger event has occured?
- The CLOCKSS Board which includes both library and publisher members.
Who gets access to content impacted by a trigger event?
- Everyone. The materials are moved to a hosting platform and made available to everyone *for free*.