Revision as of 17:34, 1 December 2008 by AmyKohrman
Who is eligible to participate in CLOCKSS?
- Any research library or publisher, worldwide.
What constitutes a "trigger event"?
- Publisher is no longer in business or is no longer in the business of publishing Content or providing access to previously published Content and there are no successor interests or reversions or transfers of rights.
- Publisher has stopped publishing and is no longer providing access to the Content and there are no successor interests or reversion or transfer of rights.
- Publisher has stopped offering or providing access to some or all of the back issues of the Content and there are no successor interests or reversion or transfer of rights.
- While still publishing Content, Publisher is not able to provide access to the Content electronically due to technical or similar catastrophic and permanent failure.
Who gets access to content impacted by a trigger event?
- Everyone. The materials are moved to a hosting platform and made available to everyone *for free*.